Thursday, March 14, 2013

Magical Memories

Hey Mousers!

I'm going to be starting a new series on this blog about special memories I've had at the Disney parks.  Nowadays, it seems a lot harder to find the "Disney Experience" when you try to cram so much into a few days at the parks.  The crowds are larger, space is smaller, things are more expensive.  If you tend to race around trying to hit all the major attractions, a lot of times in your haste, you miss the magic of Disney.
Disney should be an experience, not a checklist.

The first and probably most magical thing that has ever happened to me was my experience with DCAToday.  For those of you who might not be familiar, DCAToday was the first Disney presence on Twitter.  They interacted with guests and fans around the world using social media.

 I have previously written about it and decided I would link it here instead of rewriting it, but it's still fresh in my mind.  When ever I think about it, it makes me smile.


If you haven't read it please click here : Carthay Circle Theater and DCAToday


I have another fun post in the works, so check back later!



Hope you all have a fantastic thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment