Saturday, March 23, 2013

Disney Blogging World: CA vs FL

Hey Mousers!

Hope you all have had an excellent week and are "Parkin'" it up this weekend!

While sitting at my kitchen table this morning drinking my coffee, I was scrolling through my blog feed and skimming the latest news from the park.  I noticed something interesting and maybe it's just me, but have you noticed that there are a ton more blog sites covering parks in Florida vs California?

Granted there are quite a few more big parks than the resort in Anaheim and I don't doubt it takes an army to find all there is to know about WDW.  I just thought it was interesting as I scrolled through the blog names.

Disneyland blogs were the reason I started using a blog feed in the beginning. I wanted to keep up with every single piece of info that came out of the park. You start clicking on someone's link page and pretty soon you've hit 25 new blogs!

Then I discovered the feeds covering Walt Disney World.... and all my free time became a distant memory LOL

I guess there's no real point to this post other than pointing out my realization. I think I need to step up on this one and get some more content.

Yay for Spring Break and 3 days in Disneyland!!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment