Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Disneyland's Birthday Club Scavenger Hunt!

It's my Birthday!
... and the folks at the resort thought they would send me this fun scavenger hunt to participate in next time I visit the park. Well... that won't be for a little while unfortunately, Soooo! I thought I'd bring this to you guys and let you have fun with it :) After the answers are filled, you unscramble the code, and enter it on the website in your birthday email to get your "Birthday Surprise". Which I think is a wallpaper background...

By myself, I didn't do too well from memory.  There are a few things you really wouldn't have noticed or even looked at.  Maybe you guys can do better! Happy Hunting!

*Please print it out if you'd like to :) Just click it and zoom for the best quality*





Feel free to post your answers in the comments below. I have mine written down already so I promise I won't cheat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment